There are currently three homes for sale in McCammon Chase Lewis Center Ohio, based on the Columbus Ohio MLS. These homes are extremely spacious, with an average of 3,419 square feet. The price per square foot of the homes is $140.14. The homes have an average list price of $479,233.
3306 Westbrook Pl. Lewis Center OH 43035 is the highest priced McCammon Chase Lewis Center Ohio home on the market. This 3,626 square foot split-level home offers four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. The home is situated on a beautiful, .41 acre lot with mature trees. 3306 Westbrook Pl. features gorgeous wood floors, a two-story great room, den, large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a pantry, vaulted master with a soaking tub, over-sized shower, and walk-in closet, bonus room, and walk-out basement. The beautiful home is listed for $512,900.
For more information on homes for sale in McCammon Chase, visit McCammon Chase Lewis Center Ohio Homes for Sale.
If you are interested in buying or selling a Lewis Center Ohio home, be sure to contact Sam Cooper, HER Realtors. Sam Cooper is one of the top selling real estate agents in Central Ohio! Contact the Sam Cooper Team of professionals with HER Realtors for all of your Lewis Center Ohio real estate needs. Call 614-561-3201!
To read more about Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate, follow the links below:
- Glen Oak Lewis Center OH 43035 Homes for Sale
- Summary of homes currently on the market in the Glen Oak neighborhood of Lewis Center Ohio
- Hidden Reserve Lewis Center Ohio Homes for Sale
- Summary of homes currently on the market in Hidden Reserve. Hidden Reserve is a condo community in Lewis Center Ohio.
- Villages of Oak Creek – Homes Sold in Lewis Center Ohio – Sam Cooper Realtor
- Details on a home sold by Sam Cooper HER Realtors in the Villages of Oak Creek, Lewis Center, Ohio.
- Summerfield Village Lewis Center Ohio Home Sales
- Summary of recent home sales in the Summerfield Village subdivision of Lewis Center Ohio.
Check out www.SamCooperRealtor.com for more information from Sam Cooper.